Password   forgot password?

AcuPUNKture shirts!
Posted: 17 October 2011 01:38 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Punk
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1421
Joined  2006-11-14

Hawt couture from Frederick, MD!!! 

AcuPUNKture t-shirts for sale!  These SOLD-OUT in less than a week!!  Place your order with me pronto (before I order the next batch from the printer), and you can be assured that you won’t be put on the Backorder List.

Men’s and Women’s cut.  If you’re local, you can pick-up in my clinic and save shipping costs: $20 apiece.  243 W. Patrick Street in Frederick, MD.  Mon/Wed/Sat from 9-1 or Tue/Thur from 4-8.

If I am shipping to you: $20/shirt, + $5 s/h for 1-2 shirts or $10 s/h for 3-4 shirts. 

I am having some of the next batch printed without my clinic info on the back, so they’ll be generic enough for anyone to wear.  Buy in bulk and sell to your patients!  AcuPUNKture at your clinic will be the talk of the town!! 

Order 36 shirts for $15 each (plus s/h).

To order:

Call the clinic with your credit card info at 240-405-7878.
Checks accepted. Payable to “The Turning Point” and mailed to: 243 W. Patrick Street, Frederick, MD 21701.

Be sure to indicate the quantity, size(s), and mens or womens cut, plus tell us where to ship them to.  If ordering more than 4 shirts, email me first so I can calculate s/h for your order: shantileigh@hotmail.com