Dr. Tan’s Canadian Schedule
Vancouver: April 28 and 29, 2012
Day1 Balance Method, Acupuncture 1,2,3
Day2Global Balance Method for Zang Fu Disorders
Fees: $205/day

Toronto:June 2 and 3, 2012
Day 1 Balance Method, Acupuncture 1,2,3,
Day 2 Global Balance Method For Zang Fu disorders

This training will revolutionize your practice, giving you instant results with your patients.
Clinical Wonders with Acupuncture 1,2,3
(7 CEUs)

Clinical Wonders with Acupuncture 1,2,3
• Learn Dr. Tan’s revolutionary Five Systems in a brand new step-by-step format designed for both beginning and advanced students

• Gain practical knowledge through Dr. Tan’s emphasis on clinical cases and real-life scenarios
• Discover how to use the Imaging and Mirroring Formats with ease in order to get instant results
• View and participate in Dr. Tan’s hands-on demonstrations
• Understand the 3 simple steps that can be used with every patient who walks into your clinic!

Intro to Global Balance -  (7 CEUs)—NEW Class Format!
• Learn Dr. Tan’s new logical structure which serves as a foundation to the entire Balance Method methodology
• Discover higher-level applications of the Balance Method by applying methods such as “Static Balance”
• Learn how to apply “Dynamic Balance” by creating a Taiji image within each of your treatments
• Gain a solid understanding of the different strategies uses to treat internal disorders versus acute pain
• Develop simple treatments that affect the body on a deep energetic level
Prerequisite: Basics of the Balance Method or Clinical Wonders with Acupuncture 1,2,3

To register call Limestone Community Acupuncture Clinic( I’m sponsoring these seminars myself) at 613-985-4532, or register online at http://www.communityacupuncture.ca
P.S. I forgot to mention that for POCA members the fee is reduced to $195.00 per day.