Username Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?

North Portland Bedroom Community practice for sale
Posted: 23 January 2012 09:20 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-09-14

Hi all,

I have a practice in Scappoose OR for sale.  I’ve done the hard work of setting up the space, branding, website, etc.  I’ve only been open since the first of January this year.  However, personal matters dictate that I’ll be leaving the country soon - I have a once in a lifetime opportunity to study in Taiwan, and my wife needs to be closer to her aging mother. 

Why Scappoose?  Scappoose is a bedroom community for Portland.  It’s about 20 miles north.  There is a quite a lot of through traffic from Columbia county.  There are no CA clinics anywhere near the area, (none in all of Columbia county,in fact) and the town and surrounding area desperately needs one.  It’s too soon to give any patient volume numbers, however, there has been a great amount of interest on the street. 

The clinic is set up to be as cost-effective as possible.  The overhead is extremely small to minimize the risk to a fledgling business.  The rent is only $365/month, utilities included.  The space is 200 sq ft.  Realistically, one would only need to see 4-5 patients per week to cover rent for the space. 

The landlord is very negotiable, and interested in the practice doing well.  He has other office space, as well, and as the business grows and needs a bigger space, he has agreed to allow the clinic to move to a bigger unit, within the same lease term, with no penalty.  My intention was to start small, grow organically, and when the time was right (in 6 months or so at the longest) upgrade to a bigger space. 

My only interest is in breaking even on the costs I’ve already put in - price is negotiable.  I’m so bummed to be leaving right when this takes off - right at the exciting part, but sometimes you get a curve ball.  I’m hoping someone is really interested in making CAN work in this area, and wants to take advantage of most of the grunt work being done already. 

PM me if interested, and if you have any questions.

Thanks punks!
matt
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted: 01 April 2012 07:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-03-11

Matt!  I think this is you from your email addy…...hope you are having luck selling your clinic and good luck to you and Sumiyo moving abroad.  How awesome to get an internship in Taiwan smile

Good luck to you my friend.

Kim (Mathis)