POCA Forums

Username Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?

Little Needles Community Acupuncture in MN For Sale
Posted: 01 March 2012 09:54 PM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  125
Joined  2008-03-13

Asking $5,000.  Would consider a payment plan.

Patient numbers in the 30s and continuing to grow.  Tons of growth potential. 

1 ½ years left on the current lease. 

867 sq ft.  7 recliners with room for 1- 2 more, plenty of off street parking, handicap accessible. Separate reception area, treatment space, supply closet, restroom, and private office.  The private office is large enough to be rented out to a massage therapist, if you were so inclined.  Rent is $925.

Currently has 3 front desk volunteers and is set up for invisible receptionist. 

Practice converted to online charting with Practice Fusion in January so you won’t even have filing to do.

I will train you in everything you need to know and you can shadow me for a set period of time so all the patients can get to know you to make the transition as smooth as possible.

A chiropractor works in the office across from us and sends referrals.

Continently located along the busy Robert Street in West St. Paul with signage clearly visible from the street.  5 minutes or less from highways 52, 110, and 494 and on a bus route. 

Reason I’m selling: I’m moving back to my home town to be closer to family and will open a clinic there.  I hate to leave the clinic and the great patients but it’s time for me to go.

Posted: 16 July 2012 06:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2011-11-17

Clinic is sold.  smile

Posted: 16 July 2012 06:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Punk
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2289
Joined  2006-11-07

Hooray for good news!  Good luck with the move, Andrea!