POCA Forums

Username Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?

Annual CAN Clinic Survey (collecting 2011 data)
Posted: 28 March 2012 07:43 PM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  160
Joined  2007-06-26

It’s time to complete the annual CAN clinic survey!

Clinics that were members of the CAN locate a clinic page between January 1, 2011 - December 31, 2011 should keep their eyes out for an email requesting participation in this year’s survey.  Please check your junk mail folder if an email does not arrive in your inbox.  The survey is being released close to tax time (in the US) in hopes that you will have all the necessary 2011 clinic information at your finger tips. 

The survey should be completed in one sitting and will take approximately 15 minutes of your time. It will remain open until Sunday, April 15, 2012 at midnight (PST).

By the morning of Thursday, March 29th, if you do not receive an email with your clinic’s unique link to the survey, please login to POCA and send me a PM or email.  You can find me by first name, Shauna, in the Member List.  I will generate one for you as soon as possible (within 48 hours).  If you own more than one clinic, you will receive a separate unique link for each location.  If you do not, please contact me and I will generate one for you.

The Punks “Best Practices” folder is where I can field any questions regarding this year’s survey.

Thank you in advance – Shauna McCuaig, CAN Treasurer on behalf of the CAN BOD.

Posted: 09 April 2012 01:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-06-26

REMINDER: complete your Annual CAN Clinic Survey!

This is one of the easiest ways that you can give back to community acupuncture movement. Please take 15 minutes (or less in many cases) to complete the Annual CAN Clinic Survey.

Thank you to all the clinics that have completed their surveys already. We are sitting at about a 25% completion rate as of today. But we need more input, your input. There will not be personal phone calls made this year to request the survey information. Email notifications, POCA blog, forum and Facebook posts are it folks. Now the task is in your hands to follow your unique link sent via the email you provided to CAN and/or POCA over the past year.

If you lost or deleted the email with your clinic’s unique link to the survey, please login to POCA and send me a PM or email. You can find me by first name, Shauna, in the Member List. I will generate one for you as soon as possible (within 48 hours).

Thank you wink

Posted: 20 April 2012 06:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-06-26

Annual CAN Clinic Survey - DEADLINE EXTENDED to Sunday, May 13th at midnight (PST)

Hi Everyone -

We are still waiting for approximately 130 clinics to complete the Annual CAN Clinic Survey. If you have completed the survey, thank you for meeting the original deadline!

In the next few days, I will be posting a list of clinics who have NOT completed the survey and will be send out reminder notices. It would save me a great amount of work if you could refer to the original unique link sent to you (please check your junkmail as well) on March 28th or 29th. If you need to contact me, you can find me by first name, Shauna, in the Member List on the POCA site. I will try to respond your email within 48 hours (WCA Lents just opened at the beginning of the month & it’s hopping).

This is one of the easiest things you can do to give back to the community acupuncture movement. It takes only a few minutes of your time.

Thanks - Shauna

Posted: 11 May 2012 01:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-06-26

Last chance! The survey will remain open until Sunday, May 13, 2012 at midnight (PST).

The final reminder emails have been sent to the clinics that have not completed the survey yet. Plan to complete it in one sitting. It will take approximately 15 minutes of your time. It’s one of the easiest things you can do to give back to the community acupuncture movement.

PS: if you are stuggling to answer the questions asked on this survey, consider it a gentle red flag tapping you on the “business management” shoulder gulp  (yep….I just said that).