Password   forgot password?

Please share your reader comments for Noodles
Posted: 13 April 2012 01:58 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1037
Joined  2007-10-20

Hi folks,
I’m working on getting Noodles listed with a few catalogues, and would love some updated reader comments from practitioners, students, patients.

—Remember how your mind was blown when you first read it?

—How it opened up new ways of seeing the whole acu/healthcare/community thing?

—Spoke to the values about access/healthcare/inclusion/social justice you felt deeply and you loved seeing so clearly articulated?

—Did it convince you to change your practice? Get more acupuncture as a patient? Give you hope as a student? Make you want to spread the word about the revolution?

a few sentences is plenty, with your name, title if you want (patient, student, practitioner), location.

AAAnd, you can always add to the comments already up on Amazon, Powells books, etc

so you can post here or send a message to me:
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Thank you!!

Signature 

Melissa

full-time acupunk, Providence Community Acupuncture
former owner, We the People Community Acupuncture, Santa Fe

When the power of love outshines the love of power, the world will know peace.

Does your clinic need help?  Click here to find Clinic Success.

Posted: 15 April 2012 03:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  712
Joined  2009-05-06

Yay Melissa that’s an awesome idea!!

“Noodles is a must read book for me as an acupuncturist. When I say must read, I mean must read and reread every week. It keeps me an understanding of what’s going on in my clinic while keeping a larger perspective of the role it plays in my community. It keeps me motivated and inspired to do acupuncture every time I read it!.”

Signature 

Jade Fang
Jade Community Acupuncture
Does your clinic need help? Click here for Clinic Success!
Want to help direct the future of POCA web stuff?
Do you get excited looking at code? Or just want to help with data entry? Email me! .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted: 16 April 2012 02:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  278
Joined  2009-11-21

I was unhappy practicing private room acupuncture and charging the market rate. When I read Acupuncture is Like Noodles, I laughed out loud many times with relief and joy that there was a way I could practice acupuncture that made so much more sense to me. Lisa is a superb writer, she has a way of presenting information so that anyone, coming from any point of view, will get it. Reading this book changed my life, it was a major turning point for me.

Signature 

Ashley O’Brian
Acupuncture Together of Austin