POCA Forums

Username Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?

Annual CAN Clinic Survey results are alive!
Posted: 03 August 2012 01:58 AM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  160
Joined  2007-06-26

The Annual CAN Clinic Survey results are alive in the PPP blog: https://www.pocacoop.com/prick-prod-provoke/post/annual-can-clinic-survey-results If we. can try to keep the conversation happening in one place, lets do it in the blog post.

Thanks everyone!

Posted: 07 August 2012 04:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-06-26

Attached is the supplemental data broken down by the year each responding clinic opened. This should help to shed more light on the full report and answer some of the questions.

Lets try to keep all conversation happening in the original blog post https://www.pocacoop.com/prick-prod-provoke/post/annual-can-clinic-survey-results

File Attachments

Posted: 07 August 2012 10:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Punk
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2354
Joined  2006-11-07

This is good stuff.  Part of me likes that it’s public info, and part of me thinks it should be behind the punk paywall…not for reasons of secrecy, but because this represents so much work (people should contribute to POCA if they want all the good data!) and sort of as a teaser on the blog post (we don’t give *everything* away for free, just almost everything).

Posted: 07 August 2012 11:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-06-26

Good point Nora. I went back and forth on this thought. Maybe the POCA circle folks could take this under consideration for next year’s survey. The basics on the blog & the meat inside the punk membership forums.

Posted: 08 August 2012 07:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Punk
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2354
Joined  2006-11-07

...though again, thinking about it more, it might be good information for potential acupuncture students to have.  So maybe better to keep it public after all?  Hmmmm,..