POCA Forums

Username Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?

3-year established CAP for sale in California.
Posted: 27 August 2009 11:29 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Punk
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1124
Joined  2006-09-26

Location: San Rafael, Marin County.  The owner is moving away to be with family, and wishes to find a qualified punk to take over a successful and growing CAP.  $10,000 purchase price.  Must be dedicated to CAN’s mission. Please contact Lumiel by email: aloha@communityacu.com and leave your phone number as well as email contact info.

Posted: 20 October 2009 01:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Punk
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-09-26

Still no takers, folks.

Aww, come on.  It’s such a sweet little practice, and going great guns.

Posted: 20 October 2009 06:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  700
Joined  2006-10-22

local acu-colleges

Have you tried posting it on acu college alumni bulletin boards. Often this can be done free, regardless of whether or not you are an alum of that college. I would think you would have plenty of hungry new graduates looking for hot opportunities like this….though they’d likely need at least some training (which could be pitched as a deal sweetener)

Posted: 30 October 2009 11:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Punk
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-09-26

Thanks, Jordan.  That’s a good idea.

2 months ago I discovered that my Quickbooks Pro ‘08 was corrupted so badly that I had to scrub the entire thing.  Since then I’ve been working harder than I want to, to rebuild it and get educated about QB at the same time.  I’ve been working with a QB advisor to the tune of $80/hour (!!) and sometimes I felt so discouraged I wanted to just find another system (which doesn’t exist; QB has 80% of the market cornered.)  Anyway, I’m telling you this sad story because

1) I can’t print out relevant reports to the buyer until this is done and

2) this advisor is wanting to create a webinar for CANners who want to get educated on QB.  Folks, it’s a danged minefield, and now that I’ve been educated, I am able to hire a bookkeeper and CPA and know whether or not they know this software or not, and if not, I can actually teach them a few things about it.

So the sale will not proceed until I get things up to speed again.  In the meantime, I can talk to potential buyers, and do everything but print out the reports for the next couple of weeks.

Posted: 18 November 2009 06:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Punk
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1564
Joined  2011-06-02

Practice for sale

Hello,
My name is Priscilla. I live in Berkeley. I would be interested in learning more about this opportunity if it is still available. Let me know.

Thanks,
Priscilla

Posted: 18 November 2012 03:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-11-17

Everything’s changed.  I’m not supposed to move away.  I’m restoring my adrenals and am focusing on developing this baby, serving this community.  I finally have the energy to do this.  A fabulous new punk is coming on board before the year ends.