Username Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?

red flower acupuncture studio in chicago for sale
Posted: 10 September 2009 04:02 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2007-05-24

hi everyone,

this has been a very difficult decision, as you can imagine, but red flower acupuncture studio will be closing around thanksgiving of this year.  its especially painful because the studio is doing so well and i hate to leave so many wonderful clients behind.

my husband and i are expecting our first child at the end of the year, which wouldn’t have been reason enough to close, but we are also planning to move out of state in early to mid 2010.  i will be re-opening red flower as soon as we are settled—most likely in madison, wisconsin.

if anyone is interested in purchasing a growing and established community acupuncture practice in chicago, please contact me as soon as possible.

thanks, erica

Posted: 11 September 2009 01:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2008-10-27

CraigsList to sell your CA

Valerie Brown

Not sure if you’ve already thought of this, but you should probably list the business on CraigsList.  I sold my boutique practice on CL to a great acupuncturist who is still running the place and retains most of the original clientele.  I stuck around for about 6 weeks to show her the ropes, and the transition went really well.  Just an idea…  Good luck in Madison!

Posted: 11 September 2009 02:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2298
Joined  2006-09-29

Erica!

Congrats on your soon to be birth!  From having just met you all to briefly, the kid will be lucky to have you as a mom.  The move will be disruptive but no doubt Red Flower, v. 2.0 will be better than the first one!

Signature 

I AM SKIP VAN METER AND I MAKE SUPERPUNKS

Arbitrary and Authoritarian

Co-owner, Working Class Acupuncture, Portland

Posted: 12 September 2009 01:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Punk
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1564
Joined  2011-06-02

Chicago business for sale

Erica,

Please contact me I am interested in asking you about your business for sale

Thank you

Josephine Salman
708-704-7661
858-565-7292
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)