Username Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?

CAP for sale in MN
Posted: 26 March 2010 04:04 PM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  139
Joined  2007-01-01

For Sale by Patrick Denny, L. Ac.
Community Acupuncture practice located at 4205 31st Ave. Minneapolis, Mn. 55406.
Beautiful clinic located in a great neighborhood in south Minneapolis. Neighborhood is up and coming, full of  progressives, that shop locally and support local businesses. We are minutes from the Minneapolis Light Rail and bus lines. The clinic is positioned next to an award-winning restaurant, kettle bell workout clinic, and an art gallery.
 The clinic is approximately 600 sq. ft. with 8 chairs (room for 10 chairs), waiting room, and plenty of off street parking. Very low overhead.
Clinic includes chairs, tables, desks w/chairs, needles and equipment, lamps, artwork, screens, plants, curtains, Sony stereo, ceiling fans, file cabinets, office supplies, forms and paperwork,..... patients. Truly a turn key operation.
Have you ever wanted to own your own clinic? Would you like to not have to deal with all the headaches of opening a clinic from scratch? Have you ever wanted to take over a fully functioning clinic with an established client base? Then I have the clinic for you.
I am moving out of state and you can benefit from all of my hard work.
Call me and we can discuss this amazing opportunity.
Asking $5500 for everything. Would consider payment plan or negotiating. Email me for pics or more info.
Patrick Denny, L.Ac.
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted: 28 March 2010 05:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  160
Joined  2007-06-26

Putting the word out….

Hi Ann & Patrick -

I just put the word out to some people in the Mpls area. If I was still living in there, you’d be having coffee with me right now wink Good luck with everything.

Shauna

Posted: 29 March 2010 04:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-01-01

Thanks, Shauna

This is Patrick’s clinic and gig.  I am just the message carrier.

Posted: 26 April 2010 05:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-01-01

The original ad has been changed.

Please check it out.