Username Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?

Hood River, OR practice for sale
Posted: 22 April 2013 11:04 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  22
Joined  2009-12-08

Hi POCA friends,

My little practice that could needs a new owner.  For personal reasons I have come to the decision to let my practice close at the end of June.  I will be closing whether I find someone to take it over or not, however, nothing would make me happier than to see the clinic continue and thrive. 

The clinic will have been open for about 3 years this June, and it has done moderately well, with a healthy foundation of patients, new patients calling continuously, and a solid referral base.  I have not been able to bring this clinic to its fullest potential, but I know the right person (or people, ideally) could do very well here. 

There are pros and cons to this particular location.  The bones are good, and the space has become a sweet little acupuncture haven for many.  It’s 975 sf. and includes a good sized front lobby, a private room (I have a massage table in there and have rented the space out in the past to massage therapists, but it could be used for a small office too), a larger CA room which currently has 6 chairs, but could probably for another 4-5, a storage area, plus a utility closet, and a private bathroom.  Ground level, two parking spaces, plus paid street parking, ADA accessible throughout.  Location is great for visibility… I literally get people that walk by and come in for a treatment.

The rent is $1050/month plus gas and electric.  Free wifi from the open network at the coffee shop next door!  The option to take over the lease is available at this point, but I imagine a decision would need to be made rather soon, as the landlord may move on to other interested parties to secure a renter. 

About Hood River - HR is a small, rural community with a population of about 6,700, and growing.  The county is closer to 10,000.  The Dalles is a larger, rural town about 20 minutes to the east, with a population of about 25,000 people.  Across the river, in WA state, there are several small towns that also feed the Hood River population.  I get people that drive from as far as Goldendale (1.5 hours east) and from Trout Lake (50 minutes north in WA state) to see me.  There is a lot of potential to grow here. 

Hood River is a world class destination for windsurfers and kiteboarders.  Our population swells from 6,700 to about 30,000 June-September. In the winter we have an influx of people that are skiing on Mount Hood, given that we are the closet real town to the mountain (30-40 minutes away).  I have been here for the last 10 years, and every year the infux starts sooner and lasts longer.  This year, it seems like the tourists never left. And they get acupuncture!!!

This is a beautiful place to live.  Just an hour from Portland, OR, HR is an ideal location for those seeking outdoor adventure and a more laid back lifestyle.  This is a young, active, health conscious community.  It’s a truly special space, made so not only by the environment, but more so by the people. Okay, I’ll stop now!!

If you or anyone you know might be interested, feel free to give a shout or pass my info on.  We can have a discussion about details.

Thank you,

Lisa
541-399-3169
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Signature 

Lisa Davis, LAc
Gorge Community Acupuncture
Hood River, OR