POCA Forums

Username Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?

Pins and Needles Community Clinic for Sale in Portland,Oregon
Posted: 19 October 2010 04:09 PM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  54
Joined  2006-11-19

First Up . I love this clinic and so do its patients ,who love to laze in the sun from the wrap-around windows, while cooking and healing. They want it to stay here.On a thriving SE Portland street this beautiful clinic would make the perfect turn-key operation for someone committed to a CAN clinic in a vibrant neighborhood where people are committed to getting their acupuncture where they live .It is above a large, thriving coffee shop ,that is also a community hub. 1000sqft with a treatment room, a break room, an office and a bathroom. It has 7 recliners with 12 recliners easily possible with the addition of a wall.Lots of good street parking.Low rent and utilities with good insulation and a new furnace. Free vampire wifi. Lots of great affordable restaurants and pubs within blocks. Currently sees 40-60 patients but this could easily double or triple with 2 practitioners working longer alternate hours . A wonderful feature is an en-suite roof that is water-sealed with outdoor furniture and pots now but it could easily be a garden for entertaining and growing veggies . Lots of walk-in traffic and regulars from a community practice of 2 and half years. I would happily provide any training that a new owner may require and facilitate any transition needed between the new owner and patients. Affordably priced to move quickly. Contact Diane Price at 503 7721532 or .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) 

Posted: 19 October 2010 05:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1431
Joined  2007-03-26

...and it’s a beautiful clinic space as well.

Best of luck with all future stuff, Diane.

Signature 

Punk, co-worker, ED @ Manchester Acupuncture Studio in Manchester & Nashua, NH

Posted: 19 October 2010 08:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-11-19

Will keep CAN posted

Thanks so much Andy. Onward, ever onward!!

Posted: 21 October 2010 05:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-11-19

I will get some photos on here soon

I will post some photos on here when I can work out how to get them posted.Stay tuned