POCA Forums

Username Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?

CA clinic in San Jose, CA
Posted: 03 May 2013 06:32 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-05-26

Willow Community Acupuncture and Wellness Center is looking for new ownership. WCAWC is located in the historic Willow Glen neighborhood of San Jose, CA, the third largest city in the state. The clinic is 1600 sf, two large open areas, two small rooms, a large back room/storage area with a kitchenette, and 1 bathroom. Currently the clinic has 9 zero gravity chairs with room for more, depending on the desired layout.

The clinic is currently fully operational. We use online scheduling with Schedulicity and Practice Fusion for online electronic charting, a website, and WCAWC is a member of the Willow Glen Business Associations, Rainbow Chamber of Commerce, and the Silicon Valley Networking Referral Group.

We opened WCAWC in mid-February this year. Due to an unexpected family crisis, we are unable to continue operating the clinic at this time. Since Feb, the patient numbers have been growing and word of mouth is spreading. Because of current family circumstances, I will be unable to continue operating the clinic as of the end of May. Because of the short notice, we are willing to be flexible and negotiate the terms of the clinic sale. We put a great deal of love and effort into the creation of this clinic and it pains me to think of closing its doors forever when it is still so new and promising.

Please contact me for pictures and more information.

Sarah

http://www.willowcommunityacupuncture.com
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)