POCA Forums

Username Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?

East Nashville t-shirts: coming to a POCAfest near you!
Posted: 18 May 2013 05:01 PM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  622
Joined  2009-10-02

After 3.5 years in business we finally got off our lazy butts and printed up some ENCA t-shirts. Get yourself one at POCAfest in Rhode Island! See attached photo for a glimpse of how cute they are.*

Men’s/unisex are medium blue, 100% cotton, and run true to size. Mike is wearing a medium in the picture. Women’s are light red, tri-blend, so they are softer and thinner than the unisex and have a clingier fit. They run pretty true to women’s size fit. I am sporting a women’s medium in the pic. All are printed with eco-friendly water-based inks. Sizes available in both styles are S, M, L, XL.

I’ll bring a bunch to POCAfest so if you’d like one, post here or email me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) and let me know what size you’d like. Cost is $12.

Not coming to POCAfest? Boo. You can still have a t-shirt. I’ll mail you one for $15.

*Frankie not included with purchase of t-shirt.

Image Attachments
image_(375x500).jpg
 Signature 

Alexa Hulsey
Makin’ sweet, sweet honey at East Nashville Community Acupuncture

Does your clinic need help?  Click here for Clinic Success!

Posted: 18 May 2013 09:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Punk
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1041
Joined  2010-10-04

Alexa, I would love to get one of your shirts.  I am not sure if I need a medium or a large in women’s.  Can I figure it out at POCAfest? Thanks

Signature 

POCA Legislative Circle and POCA Passport Officer.  What’s the POCA Passport?  It’s one of POCA’s MANY benefits of membership.  Download it.  Print it. Take it with you on all of your POCAverse adventures.  Then turn it in for fun prizes!

Posted: 18 May 2013 11:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-10-02

Roppie, I’ll bring extras to PF so you can definitely decide then. See you soon!!!

Signature 

Alexa Hulsey

Posted: 03 October 2013 01:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  281
Joined  2011-02-04

Where did you get your shirts printed? I love wearing it. Super soft and comfy. Sweet graphics.

Signature 

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
Creating Community, One Poke at a Time @
Jersey Community Acupuncture
Flemington, NJ

Posted: 03 October 2013 01:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Punk
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1628
Joined  2009-02-20

Don’t forget to consider our Org member Vacord https://www.pocacoop.com/member/11654 who w,as featured in this month’s eCircular, which came out yesterday.  They did the POCAfest t-shirts this year.  They have a large selection of shirts of all kinds and are willing to use other shirts if you have one you really like.

Signature 

Mary Margaret Dobson
843 810 1225
POCA Membership Coordinator, POCA Membership Circle, General Circle

Support POCA Tech by supporting the Membership Drive!

Posted: 04 October 2013 06:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-10-02

Hey Nicole, we got ours printed from our local print shop, Friendly Arctic: http://friendlyarctic.com/ We lo.ve them because they are in our ‘hood, and the two guys who own it also happen to be the sons-in-law of one of our receptionists. I sketched out an idea on a napkin and they translated it into a great-looking graphic. The women’s shirts are super-soft and comfy; the key is the tri-blend material (I think it’s cotton, polyester, and something else), which I’m sure Stuart at Vacord could get for you if you want to use a POCA org member.

Glad you like your shirt!

Signature 

Alexa Hulsey

Posted: 06 November 2013 11:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2013-05-04
alexa - 04 October 2013 06:11 PM

Hey Nicole, we got ours printed from our local print shop, Friendly Arctic: http://friendlyarctic.com/ We lo.ve them because they are in our ‘hood, and the two guys who own it also happen to be the sons-in-law of one of our receptionists. I sketched out an idea on a napkin and they translated it into a great-looking graphic. The women’s shirts are super-soft and comfy; the key is the tri-blend material (I think it’s cotton, polyester, and something else), which I’m sure Stuart at Vacord could get for you if you want to use a POCA org member.

Glad you like your shirt!

Tri-blends are usually polyester/cotton/rayon and are super soft and nice, and we can certainly provide them in a few different brands. American Apparel’s tr401 style is probably our favorite. They don’t work well with the special discharge inks, but one layer of traditional ink on it is still soft and looks cool and sorta vintage.

Let us know if anyone needs anything. .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) http://vacord.com

‹‹ TACO T-shirts!      SCA shirts ››