Password   forgot password?

Yuma Community Acupuncture for Sale
Posted: 05 March 2011 05:25 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  22
Joined  2009-04-07

FOR SALEYuma Community Acupuncture$8,000 OBO

http://www.yumacommunityacupuncture.com

Amazing turn-key opportunity!!! This wonderful clinic needs a new owner! YCA has been open for almost 2 years. My plans are to open a new CA somewhere in San Diego as I will be (at long last) getting my Cali licensure later this year. I have
been working on California licensure since opening this clinic while
commuting from San Diego (2.5 hrs away). Crazy? Yes! But so worth it.

Yuma, AZ is an excellent city for community acupuncture and the clinic continues to get busier and busier. Slow times average 50 patient visits/wk while busy season is in the 70’s. And that’s from running this business from another state while going to school with almost no advertising/marketing from my end in quite some time. So this clinic has great potential for SO much more growth! There are only 3 other LAcs in Yuma, all BA. Also I will be willing to train/work with the new owner if requested.

The clinic is currently open 21 hours/week and has all shifts for front desk/reception covered by several wonderful volunteers (including cleaning and laundry). I have been very blessed here in Yuma and am blown away by the kindness of the people here who have embraced community acupuncture. YCA is in a great part of town with busy street visibility. The clinic is 1175 sq feet with 12 recliners, a lobby, consult area, private handicap bathroom, plus an extra large office which could be rented out or used for an office/more chairs/storage. Monthly expenses are about $1300 including rent, utilities, phone, and website. Sale of the business includes pretty much everything (all furniture, decor, signage, files, bose stereo, etc.) There is ample parking in front and back of small office complex with amazing neighbors who refer patients to clinic (plus covered parking for employees).

A little about Yuma…Yes it’s hot in the summer BUT Yuma has an average temperature of 78 degrees during the fall and winter
months making this the perfect climate to spend a few months dodging
rain and snow elsewhere. The beautiful Colorado River runs through Yuma,
and there’s more than 380 species of birds to enjoy. It is said that
Yuma enjoys the best winter weather in the country and judging by the
number of Snowbirds that come each fall and winter, it must be true.
Yuma is in the Sonoran Desert in Southwestern, Arizona. It is just 2.5 hours from San Diego and Phoenix. It is the third fastest growing city in the U.S. right now. Population is approx. 100,000 year round going up to about double that in winter months. Compared to the rest of the country, Yuma Metro Area’s cost of living is 6.30% lower than the U.S. average.

For more information contact Sacha Landreneau at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) or call 516-456-0309. If you would like pictures emailed, let me know. Thanks!!