POCA Forums

Username Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?

Community Acupuncture Clinic For Sale In Tucson - Extremely Flexible Terms!
Posted: 22 October 2013 01:00 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2012-05-17

Have you ever considered opening your own community acupuncture clinic? Are you excited by the idea of providing truly meaningful healthcare to a grateful population of patients who see you as a an integral part of their community? If so, this may be the perfect opportunity to step into an existing clinic with a loyal patient base, established systems and growing name recognition in its local community!

I opened The Fix Community Acupuncture last September and we’re off to a great start. While I know the clinic has a ton of potential, I recently gave birth to my first child and I’m finding that the responsibilities of clinic ownership have taken a back seat to the demands of new motherhood. I’ve been struggling to juggle both obligations for a few months and, as much as it breaks my heart to let go of the clinic, I’ve decided that it’s in the best interest of the business and our patients to find someone else to take the reins.

We’re currently seeing 35-40 patients per week and have seen as many as 65-70 when we run specials. After operating for over a year as a sole proprietor, I can say that I think the clinic would do best being run by partners who could add additional punks once things really take off, but it’s definitely manageable as a one-man show.

Our existing space is located in east Tucson in the Catalina Village Shopping Center. Neighboring tenants include a popular yoga studio, a community-style chiropractic clinic, a massage clinic and a Pilates studio. The clinic itself is ~1800 sq ft with a main treatment room that currently houses 10 recliners with plenty of space for more. The front reception and waiting room has new bamboo floors and retail shelving. The space also has it’s own restroom, a large storage closet and another large room that is currently used as an office, but could be rented to a like-minded practitioner. In addition to a completely computerized front desk management system, we offer our patients online booking and complete all of our charting electronically though the PracticeFusion EMR website.

As my main interest is keeping the doors open for our existing patients, I am willing to be EXTREMELY flexible with the terms of this sale. I’m not expecting to make any money on this deal, hopefully just pay off some of our existing business loan. I’m willing to consider taking monthly payments if you don’t have the funds to put down upfront and you’d also have the option to take over our existing lease (we’re one year into a three year lease) or find your own space. The sale would include the contents of the clinic, our patient base (which currently totals about 450 contacts), systems, form templates, branding and marketing materials, etc. Basically, if you have a serious interest and I think you’re the right person for the clinic, we can probably work something out to make a deal happen.

This is an amazing opportunity for the right person to walk in to a growing clinic and avoid all the hassles of the start-up process. If you’ve never worked in a community clinic, I’ll be more than happy to show you the ropes and ensure that you’re completely confident in your ability to treat four to six patients per hour before setting you loose on your own. I’ll also ensure you have proper front desk support as you become accustomed to our rhythm and learn the clinic’s systems. I’ll even provide full training on all of our financial systems and would be more than happy to act as a resource on an ongoing basis. Like I said, the long-term success of the clinic would be the most important factor to me in this transaction and I’ll do whatever it takes to make that a reality.

For more information on the clinic, visit our website at http://www.TheFixAcupuncture.com If yo.u’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, you can reach me by email at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address). Since my time is extremely limited these days, please only get in touch if you have a serious interest in taking over the clinic.

I look forward to speaking to you!

-Kelly LeGendre
Owner, The Fix Community Acupuncture