Username Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?

Custom shirts / hoodies for clinics and members
Posted: 06 November 2013 11:15 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2013-05-04

Hi everyone

I joined POCA after meeting Allison at Community Acupuncture when I was living in North Charleston, South Carolina. We printed shirts for POCAfest and have since printed shirts for a couple of other POCA clinics. The shop is located in Camden, New Jersey, and I live in Athens, Georgia now.

If you’ve ever thought about getting shirts or hoodies printed for your clinic, please get in touch with us.  Shirts can be great to either sell to members for fundraising or can be affordable enough to give away to friends and clients for promotion. Hoodies are nice to do as well, and we can also do tote bags and other printed items, like pens, mugs, etc, as well as embroidery.

There is a discount for POCA members, so be sure to mention your membership when you contact us. Our goal is to make it easy for everyone to get quality custom apparel. We specialize in discharge screen printing, which is the softest way to print on cotton. It removes the shirt’s dye and replaces it with another color, so you don’t have a heavy plastic print on top of the shirt. Instead you have a vibrant print that is part of the fabric. It’s really neat, and comfortable.

For answers about your ideas and pricing, please email .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) or call us at 888-787-4587. To learn more about our offerings and services, please check out our website at http://vacord.com. There is no commitment if you get pricing for an order, so if you end up not ordering, don’t worry about it. We quote people all day anyway.

Thanks,
Stuart, owner/director of Vacord Screen Printing

Posted: 06 November 2013 12:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Punk
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1628
Joined  2009-02-20

I especially like this printing method because I like to sleep in t-shirts and don’t like how hot it gets with a big ole slab of plastic on the chest.

Signature 

Mary Margaret Dobson
843 810 1225
POCA Membership Coordinator, POCA Membership Circle, General Circle

Support POCA Tech by supporting the Membership Drive!

Posted: 17 November 2013 02:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2013-05-04

Yes, totally! The discharge ink keeps the print soft and light weight on the shirt. We also love using shirts that are themselves soft, so it’s overall comfortable and good to sleep in!