POCA Forums

Username Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?

Practice for Sale in the Boston Area
Posted: 24 September 2011 07:21 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  11
Joined  2007-08-22

Community acupuncture practice for sale in the Boston area.  It’s located in Medford just north of the city.   You will have everything you need to start working right away.  It has a regular base of patients and I will train you on everything you need to know to get started, everything from taxes and marketing to teaching you what I have learned about Master Tung, Dr. Tan, and wrist ankle acupuncture if you need it.  I have taken all of Susan Johnson’s classes and I am willing to show you what I learned. 

This is an established practice complete with a great website and a convenient location.  This practice also comes with a couple of other practioners that work here on a split commission basis, a hypnotherapist and a massage therapist.    The space is 850 square feet, it has five recliners and one zero balance chair.  Rent is $1050 per month.  It is not a storefront, but it is located in a nice office building where there are other medical professionals located.  It is on the first floor and the clinic is within walking distance of CVS, banks and the post office.  www.BacktoBalanceAcupuncture.com  To find out more please call Tom at 774-922-7070.