Username Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?

Clinic for sale in MN
Posted: 02 November 2011 11:09 PM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  139
Joined  2007-01-01

For Sale by Patrick Denny, L. Ac.
Community Acupuncture practice located at 2237 E. 38th St. Minneapolis, Mn. 55407.
Beautiful clinic located in a great neighborhood in south Minneapolis. Neighborhood is up and coming, full of  progressives, that shop locally and support local businesses. We are minutes from the Minneapolis Light Rail and bus lines.
The clinic is approximately 700 sq. ft. with 7 chairs (room for 8-10 chairs), waiting room, parking lot, and plenty of off street parking. Very low overhead.
Clinic includes chairs, tables, desks w/chairs, needles and equipment, lamps, artwork, screens, plants, curtains, Sony stereo, ceiling fans, file cabinets, office supplies, forms and paperwork,..... patients. Truly a turn key operation.
Have you ever wanted to own your own clinic? Would you like to not have to deal with all the headaches of opening a clinic from scratch? Have you ever wanted to take over a fully functioning clinic with an established client base? Then I have the clinic for you.
I am moving out of state and you can benefit from all of my hard work.
Call me and we can discuss this amazing opportunity.
Asking $5000 for everything or best offer. Would consider payment plan or negotiating. Email me for pics or more info.
Patrick Denny, L.Ac.
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted: 13 November 2011 05:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2011-07-21

When are you needing to

When are you needing to relocate?

This sounds like a wonderful opportunity and I may know someone who might be interested.

Posted: 03 December 2011 03:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  139
Joined  2007-01-01

Please e mail Patrick directly in the first post.  Ann