POCA Forums

Username Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?

We would love to print your acupuncture shirts!
Posted: 13 January 2014 02:16 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2013-05-04

I hope this is fine for me to post in the “merch” forum…

I’m a POCA member who owns a screen printing shop based out of New Jersey, Vacord Screen Printing. You may have seen my articles in the newsletter.

We’ve had the chance to print for several POCA members now, and would love to do more, so if anyone needs anything, please give us a holler. We can do shirts, hoodies, tote bags, some towels, aprons, promotional products, etc etc.

You can visit our website at http://vacord.com or go ahead and email the staff at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) to get pricing, ideas, or answers to your questions. Also you can reach us at 888-787-4587

We specialize in printing with waterbased and discharge screen printing inks, which is the softest way to put a design on a shirt. It also works with some hoodies. Discharge ink works by removing the cotton fiber’s color and replacing it, so for example, to do a red print on a black shirt, instead of the traditional manner of a layer of thicker white ink and then red on top, we just use red-pigmented discharge ink, which then swaps out the black of the shirt for the red of the design. It’s awesome, soft, affordable and comfortable.

If you have questions for me to answer here, that’s great too.

Thanks!
Stuart