POCA Forums

Username Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?

1 of 3
Golden Needle 5% Discount for All CAN Members!
Posted: 15 January 2010 12:54 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Punk
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1421
Joined  2006-11-14

Golden Needle is now offering a 5% discount to all CAN members on any order.    

With the discount, a box of DBC 1000 needle would cost $21.37.  Golden Needle carries acupuncture needles, herbs, and various acu-gadgets.

Golden Needle has stopped carrying MACS because of quality issues.  For those clinics that keep some Seirin-like needles for sensitive patients, they recommend the EACU neeldes…half the cost of Seirin.   

Golden Needle caps all shipping at $9.00 (except large items and bulk herbs) and they do a 2 day upgrade automatically for those in Midwest and West coast.  They pay shipping on all backorders.   

If ordering online, please make a note of your CAN membership.  Your price at time of check-out will not reflect the discount.  BUT online orders are then hand-processed, and the noted discount will be applied before your credit card is charged. 

If ordering via telephone, please note your CAN membership at the time of order. 

If you have recently joined CAN, there may be a lag-time of up to one month between when CAN processes your membership and when Golden Needle receives an updated roster of members.  Thank you for your patience.

***PLEASE NOTE: Your account info as a CAN member will need to be complete in order for you to use this discount.  To update your info, click on your user name (top right hand corner of the screen) and then click “edit” to enter your complete info. ***

“Golden Needle Acupuncture, Herbal and Medical Supply Company began in 2001 as Thorne Sales and Distributing. In 2003, the company became Golden Needle. Over the years we have strived to provide practitioners and physicians with the highest quality products available. Today we are still dedicated to this goal and continue to seek out and provide new lines to our acupuncture supplies, Chinese Herb and Physician Supply offerings.

Our staff is dedicated to providing a personal touch to your experience with Golden Needle. Please feel free to Call (866.222.2999), email (info@goldenneedleonline.com), or fax (828.670.8610 ) any questions you might have about our extensive variety of products.”

http://www.goldenneedleonline.com/

Posted: 15 January 2010 12:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  647
Joined  2007-05-08

Amazing!  Thanks!!!

Amazing!  Thanks!!!

Signature 

Justine Deutsch Myers, Lic. Ac., Acupuncture Together

Posted: 15 January 2010 01:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  340
Joined  2009-03-16

Fan

I love these guys at  Golden Needle.  They are always so friendly and helpful and they carry tons of brands and, well, they just make me happy.  How great that they are supporting us like this.  Thanks, Jessica, for passing this on!

Julia in Berkeley

Posted: 15 January 2010 03:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  700
Joined  2006-10-22

good stuff

As I just posted, the cost for DBC 1000 bulk is close to $30 at Lhasa OMS. 

Posted: 15 January 2010 04:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  202
Joined  2008-06-05

Wonderful and thanks

Thanks to whomever worked this out with Golden Needle…I’ll definitely patronize them!

Donna

Signature 

Donna Selle
The People’s Clinic, Boise, ID
Does your clinic need help?  Click HERE to find Clinic Success.

Posted: 15 January 2010 04:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  857
Joined  2007-03-23

I have been getting DBC 1000

I have been getting DBC 1000 for 22.50 at Lhasa OMS, only the pipe handle are $30.00, but a dollar a box will add up so I’m switching, thanks for this.

Posted: 15 January 2010 06:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  160
Joined  2007-06-26

Great News! Thanks!

Thanks so much for making this benefit happen.  As a new LAc getting starting, its relationships like this that can keep me loyal to a supplier as my practice grows.

Shauna

Posted: 15 January 2010 07:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Punk
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1421
Joined  2006-11-14

Fred Wolfson

was the negotiator extraordinaire…

Posted: 16 January 2010 12:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  199
Joined  2006-10-23

Thanks all

peoples 

Posted: 16 January 2010 12:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  622
Joined  2009-10-02

Awesome

I’ve always loved Golden Needle and the fact that they support CAN makes me love them even more!  Thanks!!!

Signature 

Alexa Hulsey
Makin’ sweet, sweet honey at East Nashville Community Acupuncture

Does your clinic need help?  Click here for Clinic Success!

Posted: 17 January 2010 03:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  316
Joined  2006-10-04

Thanks Jessica

Thanks Fred Thanks CAN! 

Posted: 21 January 2010 08:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  119
Joined  2007-01-23

thanks

I prefer the spring handle myself, which makes them readily affordable with Lhasa/OMS, but options and recognition of us a force within the Acupuncture community is what I am most excited about.

And these have been my needle of choice for nearly 8 years.

Posted: 21 February 2010 03:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  161
Joined  2007-07-09

This is Awesome!

Thanks!

Ronit

http://www.communityacupunctureofmarin.com

Signature 

Ronit
Community Acupuncture of Marin

Posted: 21 February 2010 04:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  625
Joined  2007-06-25

I recently started using

DBCs (10-pk) and really, really like it. The insertion is very smooth, almost pain-free. And not expensive. Thanks for posting this.

Signature 

David Villanueva
Oasis Community Acupuncture
Newark, CA

Posted: 21 February 2010 10:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  818
Joined  2008-01-15

i tried the dbc’s vs acuzone

i tried the dbc’s vs acuzone and the dbc’s hurt more.  are you using pipe or spring handle?

Posted: 22 February 2010 09:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  630
Joined  2006-09-27

it’s funny you say that because

I was speaking with the guy who orders needles for the bookstore at NESA and he told me that DBC and acuzone are the same company, same needle.  However, I bought DBC 1 1/2 inch instead of acuzone for expediency purposes (stupid story not worth repeating) but found that the DBC are just slightly longer enough that the tubes were not interchangeable.  A painful discovery for my patients.  They were the spring handles.

I liked the DBC’s other than that and didn’t find any quality difference.  I will be switching my order to golden needles too.  Thanks Fred, that’s how you change people’s lives, one dollar at a time!  We are no different than our patients in the end.

1 of 3