POCA Forums

Username Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?

For Sale: The Acupuncture Studio in beautiful Glens Falls, NY
Posted: 23 July 2014 12:19 PM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  178
Joined  2007-05-22

The Acupuncture Studio in Glens Falls, NY is for sale! We are located in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains, and we are four hours from Boston, New York City, and Montreal.

Opened in 2006, the Acupuncture Studio is proud to be one of the earliest CA clinics, and has a great history of introducing community acupuncture into our area. We were averaging 150 visits/ week as a single practitioner, 180/ week so far this year with 2 punks, grossing about $150,000-$160,000 per year for the past 3 years. Our studio is located in the heart of our small but vibrant downtown, with a quick walk to the library, coffee shops and restaurants. We have a tremendous community following, and we are looking for the right punk who wants to live in a small town in a beautiful area with wonderful people and earn a good living, working hard and doing what they love.

Our area is known for it’s hiking, skiing, kayaking, as well as the cultural center of Saratoga Springs, just 15 minutes away. It’s perfect for someone who wants the best of both worlds; a low cost of living but access to community and fun things to do.

If you are interested in purchasing the Acupuncture Studio, or you would like more info, call Kevin at 518-615-0505. Thanks!  http://www.TheAcupunctureStudio.com

Posted: 05 August 2014 07:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-05-22

OK, just to up the ante, all this comes with the business, free of charge…

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewziegler/overwhelmingly-beautiful-photos-of-the-adirondacks

Posted: 05 August 2014 10:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  490
Joined  2010-01-23

What?  Where are you going?

Posted: 06 August 2014 12:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  120
Joined  2011-11-17

very beautiful!  Where are you going that’s better than that?!

Signature 

Michelle
BAP owner/punk/finance queen

Posted: 10 August 2014 08:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-05-22

We are heading to the Richmond, VA area! My Mother in law is very sick, and we are moving to be closer to her. I would love for the practice to continue, though! If you know of anyone that might be interested, please let them know!
Kevin

Posted: 11 August 2014 01:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  490
Joined  2010-01-23

Sorry to hear about your mother-in-law, and I’m sorry that Glens Falls will be losing you.  But I’m glad to be gaining you in Virginia!  Yay!

I’ll keep me ears open for folks who might be interested in heading north.  Let me know where you land.