POCA Forums

Username Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?

Thriving Community Acupuncture Clinic in Southern California For Sale
Posted: 13 April 2016 02:03 PM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  502
Joined  2009-07-17

Step into an established, thriving practice. Right out of acupuncture school.

You’ve given 4 years of your life to acupuncture school. How many more will it take to get your practice started?

What if you could purchase a practice right in the heart of Orange County with it’s own staff, it’s own history, and most importantly, it’s own regulars?

That’s right, regulars. And lots of them! You would be starting out with a boatload of patients that love acupuncture, are loyal to a particular clinic and thoroughly enjoy referring friends and family.

The clinic? Blue Heart Acupuncture

Located in Orange, we have spent the past 3 years creating a community that supports acupuncture, and it will support you, too. Photos of clinic available at http://www.blueheartacu.com .

Right now, you’re tired and excited. You have the choice of building on the momentum of a currently thriving practice or starting a business from scratch. Buying an already established clinic will set you years ahead in your professional development.

Let’s face it. Patient numbers matter. Starting on your own, you can become a good acupuncturist by beginning with a few patients and building slowly. Or you can become an exceptional acupuncturist by getting started with a full schedule and skyrocketing your skills.

What’s In It For You:

•1,100 sq. feet office space: Pre-painted, pre-decorated, pre-seasoned waiting room and treatment room with good vibes & essential acupuncture supplies

•Signing over of 1.5 years of lease with low rent & a helpful property management team

•Over 1,200 die-hard acu-fans AKA patient base

•Sustainable business that grossed over $65,000 in 2015 with only 17 clinic hours per week and is continuing to grow steadily

•Pre-formed community comprised of people who delight in helping this clinic succeed

•Trained, friendly, amazing office staff that will make your life easier

•Computer, online scheduling, website, etc. set up to prevent months of hand-wringing

•Benefit of previous owner’s mistakes so you don’t have to make ‘em

•Facebook presence of over 1,100 fans. When you post something, word spreads like wildfire. It’s like having a free marketing team on your side!

•Trusted and true marketing calendar that will continue to grow this successful practice

•35 five-star reviews on Yelp (21 unfiltered, 14 filtered) regularly brings new patients to your doorstep

•Systems that streamline your patients’ experience and ease your workload

•Professionally developed brand, logo and website that is well known in OC.

•Eco-friendly clinic including paperless intake forms & payment system, EMR & green restroom facilities

•Lifeline for the first year: Problem solve with previous owner to get through known and unknown challenges during your first year owning this established business.

All for only $12,500.

You owe it to yourself to check out Blue Heart Community Acupuncture and see if it’s a good fit for your future. Because your first year out of school is coming; do you want to end the year with good intentions? Or a paycheck?

Signature 

grateful to be pokin,

elizabeth “bru” bruckner
blue heart acupuncture in orange, ca
acupunk/clinic owner/poca tech volunteer/poca tech sustainer

http://www.facebook.com/blueheartacu

Posted: 13 April 2016 04:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  474
Joined  2010-01-23

But why?

Posted: 13 April 2016 04:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  502
Joined  2009-07-17

Yes, this news is shocking many people as I am one of POCA’s biggest fans.  I plan on writing a blog soon to detail my decision to sell.  Right now, I just don’t have the time or energy.

I will tell you that I adore my clinic, love my patients and they NEED this clinic to thrive.  That’s my number one goal:  Keeping the clinic going with enthusiastic, POCA-minded people.

As an added bonus, you get the best front desk staff ever!

Signature 

grateful to be pokin,

elizabeth “bru” bruckner
blue heart acupuncture in orange, ca
acupunk/clinic owner/poca tech volunteer/poca tech sustainer

http://www.facebook.com/blueheartacu

Posted: 18 April 2016 11:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  262
Joined  2013-07-31

:(

Signature 

Hillary, Stuart Acupuncture in sunny Stuart, Fl. at Stuart Acupuncture. Opened in September 2013 and hired our first two punks in October 2015—woot!