POCA Forums

Username Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?

Fremont Community Acupuncture for sale in beautiful Seattle
Posted: 11 February 2018 04:39 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-06-14

Fremont Community Acupuncture in Seattle is for sale!
My wife got a job overseas, and she’s being nice enough to let me go with her. I need someone to keep the doors open, and you need a three year head start on your acupuncture practice. smile
Email me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) if you’re interested.
Check out our website, fremontcommunityacupuncture.org, and our FB page for photos and more info.

About FCA: Opened May 1, 2015
- Established, sustainable, growing community acupuncture clinic with a positive reputation in the neighborhood.
- 8 recliners in a large treatment room with separate reception area
- 2 practitioner, six shift clinic, open 6 days per week
- easy online scheduling and EHR designed specifically for the needs of acupuncturists
- Friendly relationships with and referrals from multiple local practitioners, including naturopaths, massage therapists, and Bastyr
- 331 treatments so far in 2018 (as of 2/11)
- 4,975 individual patient files
- 3,805 contacts on our constant contact email list
- current lease is well below market rate for the area
- responsive, easygoing landlord
- FB page with over 593 likes and 5 stars
- 5 star ratings on google and yelp
- professionally designed and locally recognized logo, branding, website with good google ranking, etc.
- located in Fremont, a diverse vibrant neighborhood in north-central Seattle with lots of foot traffic, famous for its local arts and culture scene with many local events throughout the year providing opportunities for marketing, sponsorship, booths, etc
- Neighborhood flea market every Sunday drives even more foot traffic
- lots of nearby offices including Google, Adobe, and Amazon.
- minutes by bus from Bastyr Center for Natural Health, U of Washington, Pacific Luthern University, downtown Seattle, Capitol Hill, and more.
- across the street from Theo Chocolate’s fair trade organic chocolate factory (whole neighborhood often smells like chocolate, it’s AWESOME!)