Username Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?

Thriving Clinic in Orange County, CA for Sale
Posted: 18 February 2019 02:16 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2016-04-19

Hi friends!

I’m sad to say that I’m leaving community acupuncture d/t health reasons and to focus on my other business.  I have amazing patients and awesome reviews on many different outlets including Yelp, Google, and Facebook.  Following is my general ad:

A turnkey wellness clinic in the heart of Orange County with a loyal customer base for sale. Excellent reputation both in the community and on the web. Over 1150 followers on Facebook, 5 star rating on Yelp, Google and Facebook. Open since 2013; provided 16618 treatments since then and 3113 acupuncture treatments in 2018 alone. 150 new patients in the last six months. We also offer therapeutic massage and reiki and all of our providers are seasoned veterans with excellent work ethic and patient management skills.

We also have an amazing staff that always go above and beyond, making the provider’s job that much easier and making the patients feel right at home. We are an all cash clinic and do not take insurance.  More than 80% of our patients find us by word-of-mouth without any marketing efforts in the past two years. There’s potential for much more revenue if you decide to add insurance patients. Our gross revenue for 2018 was over $76000 with the acupuncturist working only 4 half days, closed Saturday and Sunday for acupuncture.

This would be a perfect opportunity for someone who’s looking for a part-time job or someone who already has another practice and is looking to increase their income. We also have extremely low overhead with a high profit margin and everything in the office including furniture, office equipment and herbal inventory comes included. Training during the transition is available. Our asking price is $35000 OBO. Please inquire via text or call 949-424-3393.