POCA Forums

Username Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?

Job in Albuquerque NM ( please apply even if not licensed in NM)
Posted: 26 November 2019 01:07 PM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  133
Joined  2008-05-24

Hi there
I am looking for a part-time punk with a view to full-time and eventually taking over the practice (for the right person) when I retire. (5-10 years - I thought I better start looking now!) This is a functioning non-profit so the ideal person is in their 30s or 40s (can I say that?) with oodles of student loans so that you can take advantage of the potential loan forgiveness. We currently see 140 pts a week in a 750 sq foot clinic with potential for more shifts. Receptionists are trained and staff every shift. Full-time job share from the beginning is available for the right person.

If you are interested please email a letter of interest to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) with Acupuncture Position in the subject. We will send you a job description and take it from there.

IMPORTANT - even if you dont have or are not intending to get a NM license due to the overwhelming requirements - PLEASE send a letter of interest and state if you do not have an NCCAOM herb qualification. A few of us are working on a law change - fingers crossed!