POCA Forums

Username Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?

Corvallis, OR Community clinic for sale
Posted: 21 June 2020 06:08 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2007-03-20

Corvallis Community Acupuncture is an established high volume clinic, serving Corvallis since 2010. Corvallis is a beautiful town of 61,000 people located in the Willamette Valley, 90 minutes south of Portland. Home to Oregon State University, Corvallis is ranked 3rd best place to live in America by Livability.com. It’s ranked #1 city in the nation that’s safest from natural disasters by the NYTimes. It’s ranked #4 Best College Town by Forbes.

The clinic has over 5,000 patient files. Over 40,000 treatments given since 2010. Strong referral network of doctors, nurses, alternative practitioners. We’re on a list of affordable resources from the emergency dept of the hospital and regularly get referrals from the ER and local urgent care clinics. Great word of mouth and very dedicated base of regular patients. Little to no paid marketing necessary to maintain volume. However there is room for growth with more than one practitioner.

Located off a main highway with high visibility lighted signage, a huge free parking lot, and next to a 24 hour 7-Eleven (well lit and covered by security cameras). This is an ideal location with a custom designed modern interior. 1200 sf includes a spacious waiting room, private office, large storage closet and treatment room with room for up to 10 chairs. Two bathrooms shared with neighbor.

Sale will include all furnishings, plants, computers, acupuncture supplies, marketing materials, professionally designed website, accounts with Jane scheduling/charting app, Quickbooks account, corporate credit card. We have established relationships with a lawyer, accountant, insurance, payroll, property manager, maintenance. Everything you need to run a business is in place.

The clinic has very low overhead. Approx $60,000 net profit. Business is set up as an S-corp. Landlord will negotiate lease terms for a financially qualified buyer. The landlord is a family owned business, maintenance person lives across the street, very responsive. This is a really good landlord situation, single net lease.

I’m moving on from the clinic because my family may need to move in an unknown amount of time. My top priority is that this wonderful healing place continues to thrive. Thousands of patients love and depend on the clinic, I’ve been told it’s one of the most trusted resources in town. Everything is negotiable! Price, terms, and timeline. I need someone to take over by April 2022 or sooner. I’m happy to provide as much training and support as needed to ensure a successful transition.

COVID-19 obviously presents challenges, the clinic was closed from March-June but is now reopened with all safety procedures in place. The clinic is still in the black without any loans. These challenging times will be reflected in the sale price; an amazing deal is possible for a capable punk.

If interested, please email Leyna at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address). Visit our website at http://www.corvalliscommunityacupuncture.com

Signature 

Leyna Jensen L.Ac.
Corvallis Community Acupuncture
Corvallis, OR